Congressman Chaka Fattah
Barack Obama launched his second term as U.S. president by confronting conservative opponents in Congress, declaring in an inaugural address before nearly a million spectators that he will tackle climate change, protect America’s social safety net and pursue other decidedly liberal goals.
Day one: Michelle Obama speaks tonight and Pennsylvania delegates have their first breakfast.
WPHT’s Dom Giordano held a “Call to Action: Congressional Town Hall Meeting” last night at the National Constitution Center.
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia