When you buy a condo or buy into a development, you think you’re free to decorate your place as you choose – but you’re not.
A city council committee has signed off on plans for a new apartment building at Broad and South Streets in Center City, but not before some residents on neighboring streets voiced their concerns.
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia