Opponents of the state’s new Voter ID law have gone back to court, concerned that state officials are not doing enough to inform the public that photo ID’s are not a requirement to vote in next month’s election.
Some state lawmakers from Philadelphia are using a rarely-invoked parliamentary procedure in an effort to get a pair of child sex abuse bills to the House floor for a vote.
Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett has ordered Commonwealth flags lowered to half-staff in honor of two fallen Philadelphia firefighters.
The Commonwealth has now filed its response to Jerry Sandusky’s motion to dismiss child sex abuse charges against him, as the judge in the case postpones the start of the trial until early June.
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Pa. Senate Tackles Liquor Bill
- Family Of 10-Year-Old Boy Killed In Chester Accident Speaks Out
- Health: Study Shows Facebook Initiative To Boost Organ Donation Registration Worked
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...