Chris details the restraining order issued that could provide a lung for a Newtown Square girl in need of a transplant and the collapse of a building yesterday in Center City. He talks to Senator Pat Toomey and hosts a debate between Katrina Anderson of the Commonwealth Foundation and Wendell Young of the United Food and Commercial Workers Union on the privatization of Pennsylvania’s state owned liquor stores.
Chris reviews video of a police officer striking a woman at the Puerto Rican Day Parade and discusses it with CBS 3′s Walt Hunter. He also talks to Matt Brouillette from the Commonwealth Foundation and Ann Coulter.
A study from the Commonwealth Foundation finds that children who attend schools with the worst academic performance in Pennsylvania are five times more likely to be a victim of violent crimes in school.
Chris is left speechless at the latest attack on Mitt Romney. He discusses the ouster of Joe Banner from the Eagles and a black bear loose in New Jersey. He talks to Bob Ingle and Michael Symon about their new book on Chris Christie and to Matt Brouillette of the Commonwealth Foundation about about food stamp fraud and a union contract that could end privatization hope of the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board.
Chris reviews the fallout from Mitt Romney challenging Rick Perry to a $10,000 bet at Saturday Night’s debate, previews Jerry Sandusky’s Preliminary hearing, talks to the Commonwealth Foundation’s Matt Brouillette about a controverisal ad from the PA LCB and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach on the Supreme Court’s decision to hear the case of Arizona’s illegal immigration law.
Chris addresses the stories of sexual harassment charges against Herman Cain, talks to Anderson Cooper about the last Republican Debate and welcomes Mayor Michael Nutter into the studio in advance of next week’s election.
Chris hosts a debate on whether or not to privatize Pennsylvania’s state run liquor stores, he talks to Judge Andrew Napolitano about his new book and updates the latest with the Occupy Wall Street Protests.
Chris reviews the latest in the Fast and Furious Scandal and ESPN pulling Hank Williams Jr from Monday Night Football. He talks to the Commonwealth Foundations, Matt Broulliette, about the effort to privatized the state’s liquor stores and CBS News Legal Analyst Andrew Cohen on the Amanda Knox case.
Chris discusses the conflict over President Obama’s job speech. He talks to Matt Brouillette of the Commonwealth Foundation about the privatization of Pennsylvania’s liquor stores and to Governor Tom Corbett about dealing with Hurricane Irene.
A group of Pennsylvania lawmakers visited Philadelphia today to hear testimony on the idea of selling off Pennsylvania’s state-owned liquor stores. The move could fetch $2 billion or more, according to some estimates.
- Historic Uptown Theater Celebrates Black Music Month By Opening Doors for Tours
- Actor James Gandolfini Dies In Italy At Age 51
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...