The offer is part of Comcast’s “Welcome Back” campaign to welcome Jersey Shore customers back after Hurricane Sandy.
Every time you turn around it seems that companies are increasing a fee here, boosting a bill there. And one cost may come as a surprise.
The digital divide is a very real thing in Philadelphia.
Customers who plug right into the wall to get their cable signal will have to get a converter box.
The high court on Wednesday overturned a lower court decision to certify as a class customers who say the company’s monopoly in parts of the Philadelphia area allowed it to raise prices unfairly.
The cable giant is no longer providing a free battery backup for the service.
Say you’re downloading ‘Breaking Bad’ using a torrent. That activity would be red-flagged, and your Internet provider would email or call to tell you what’s wrong and point you toward legal ways to get that show.
Instead of being under contract and submitting to a credit check, Xfinity Internet Prepaid Service gives you a week of surfing for $15, or a month for $45.
If you’re a Comcast customer, your TV guide is in line for a complete makeover.
Feeling more like the Grinch than Cindy Lou Who this year? Up your levels of holiday cheer at these local seasonal events.
One of the biggest business cases on the U.S. Supreme Court’s fall docket is to be argued today. The issue is whether cable TV subscribers in the Philadelphia area could sue Comcast, as a group.
The music and movie industries are teaming up with Comcast, Verizon, and several other Internet Service Providers in a push to fight piracy that’s expected to take a “six strikes and you’re out” approach.
Chris discusses the President’s latest attack ad against Mitt Romney, a scam to defraud Comcast, rumors of Romney’s Vice-Presidential pick, and sports gambling in New Jersey.
Chris discusses the opening ceremonies of the Olympics, Newsweek calling Mitt Romney a wimp and he re-visits Friday’s interview with City Councilman Jim Kenney. He talks to Michael Bronstein and Jeff Roe on the Monday Morning Matchup and to Phillies Manager Charlie Manager one day ahead of the trading deadline.
Chris agrees with President Obama that this year’s election will be about different governing philosophies. He discusses an Amish buggy that was held up by a gunman, media coverage of Pennsylvania’s voter ID law and the new investigation that will be funded by Joe Paterno’s family to clear his name.
- Prayer-Healing Couple Charged With 3rd Degree Murder In Death Of Son
- Officials In Montgomery County School District Unveil New Security System
- Two Historic Buildings In South Jersey Among State's ''Most Endangered''
- Blog: Megabus Summer Seat Sale
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught In FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...