A suspended Colwyn police officer who was accused of using a stun gun on a teenage suspect was found not guilty on all charges Wednesday.
The taser scandal surrounding 17-year-old Da-Qwaun Jackson led to chaos in Colwyn Thursday night.
The Mayor of Colwyn declared a State of Emergency Wednesday night, and that’s not the only development in the investigation into why police tasered a teen who was in custody.
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- 1 Dead, 1 Hospitalized After 2 Separate Overnight Shootings In Philadelphia