According to a new study from the Teachers College at Columbia University, the vast majority of students in community college would rather take their classes in person as opposed to online.
Columbia coach Kyle Smith won’t admit to holding any special potion over Villanova. It just seems that way. Smith was on the coaching staff of St. Mary’s when the Gaels upset Villanova to reach the Sweet 16 in 2010.
A new study from Columbia University finds people who follow the Mediterranean diet have a lower risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease.
National data collection systems count only those who finish college where they started in expected time – 4-6 years for a bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years for an associate’s. However, many more students do eventually get degrees.
Doug Lynch, vice dean of Penn’s Graduate School of Education, quit after being accused of making false claims that he’d earned his doctorate degree.
Fran Dougherty made a layup off a three-quarter court alley-oop pass with 1 second remaining in overtime and Pennsylvania edged Columbia 61-59 on Saturday night.
A Harvard study of Florida schools suggests middle school education my be underserving students and risking their ability to graduate.
Two of the three team undefeated in Ivy League play will battle on Saturday afternoon at Franklin Field, as the Penn Quakers host Yale.
A study conducted by Columbia University researchers reveals neighborhoods where children have a high rate of asthma are twice as likely to have antibodies combating cockroach protein in their blood, meaning they were exposed to the bug and probably allergic.
The Ultimate Block Party, along with Disney, Crayola, Lego and researchers from Columbia University and MIT, are celebrating play and pushing against the belief that education only takes place when kids are in seats, staring at chalkboards and taking notes.
- Man Injured After Box Of Ammunition Explodes In Delaware
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- Hints At New Plans From Buyer of Woodcrest Country Club
- Police Searching For 2 Suspects After Woman Calls 911 From Trunk Of Car
- Survey: 2013 College Grads Are An Average Of $35,200 In Debt
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...