The Temple Owls are on their way to Dayton for Friday’s NCAA tournament contest against North Carolina State.
Sir’Dominic Pointer raced down the court and hit a jumper from the corner at the buzzer to lead St. John’s to a 63-61 come-from-behind win over Saint Joseph’s in the first round of the NIT on Tuesday night.
Treveon Graham scored 17 points, and hot-shooting VCU beat Saint Joseph’s 82-79 in the quarterfinals of the Atlantic 10 tournament Friday night.
La Salle loses to Butler, 69-58 in the Atlantic 10 quarterfinals, and now the Explorers must await their NCAA tournament fate.
Russ Smith scored 28 points in a bittersweet homecoming, leading No. 4 Louisville into the Big East tournament semifinals with a 74-55 victory over Villanova on Thursday night only hours after the death of his esteemed high school coach.
Langston Galloway hit two free throws with 1.4 seconds left to lead Saint Joseph’s past Xavier 58-57 on Thursday night in the first round of the Atlantic 10 tournament.
Traevon Jackson made a contested 3-pointer at the buzzer and finished with 15 points, and No. 22 Wisconsin survived an upset scare from Penn State with a 63-60 win Sunday in its regular-season finale.
Dwayne Evans had 16 points and 17 rebounds and No. 16 Saint Louis hit 17 of its 20 shots in a pull-away second half, clinching a share of the Atlantic 10 title with a 78-54 victory over La Salle on Saturday.
Khalid Wyatt recorded a double-double and Temple overcame a slow start to defeat Fordham 74-55 Wednesday night in Atlantic 10 Conference action.
Alex Mitola scored 17 points and Connor Boehm added 15 off the bench as Dartmouth ended a five-game losing streak with a 69-64 Ivy League victory over Pennsylvania on Friday night.
Gabe Knutson had 19 points for Lehigh.
Jerome Hairston scored 20 points and Jerrelle Benimon had 19 points and 10 rebounds as Towson edged Drexel 72-71 Saturday for its 16th victory, its most since the 1995-96 season.
Tyreek Duren tied a career-high with 29 points and Ramon Galloway posted a double-double to guide La Salle past local rival Saint Joseph’s 76-64 Saturday in Atlantic 10 Conference play.
Ryan Arcidiacono scored 25 points and Villanova grabbed 20 offensive rebounds in beating Connecticut 70-61 on the road Saturday.
Khalif Wyatt scored 25 points, including a clinching free throw in the closing seconds, to lead Temple to an 89-88 victory over Charlotte on Wednesday night in an Atlantic 10 Conference game.
- Police Release Surveillance Video Of Suspect In Fatal Stabbing Of Fruit Vendor
- Cherry Hill Country Club Sold For $10.1 Million
- CBS Philly Stations Kick Off The Summer Live From Atlantic City
- 3 On Your Side: Homes Selling That Weren't On The Market
- Survey Finds Philadelphia-Area Residents Eager To Revisit South Jersey Shore
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...