Under the new law, student IDs are acceptable if they contain the students name, the name of the institution, the student’s photo and an expiration date. Since most Pennsylvania college IDs don’t comply, students who want to vote in the Commonwealth are left with a choice.
- Survey: 2013 College Grads Are An Average Of $35,200 In Debt
- Oklahoma Tornado Rated EF-4 By National Weather Service, Second Strongest Ranking
- Motorists Advised To Grin and Bear Delays as A.C. Expressway Work Proceeds
- Trash Can Explosion Injures Man In Delaware
- Pennsylvania Convention Center Bookings Way Down For 2014-2016
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...