Students who apply to college will tell you that they don’t like the SATs. But the surprise is that David Coleman doesn’t like them either. He’s the president of the College Board.
For many students, purchasing textbooks can take a big bite out of the budget. 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan joins us with some advice on how to save some money.
The problem runs from a young age (Hispanic children are less likely to be enrolled in pre-school) to adulthood (Latinos have less than half the percentage of post-secondary degrees as the overall population), according to this new study by the College Board.
- Princeton Puts 'Great Gatsby' Manuscript Online
- Police Asking Motorists To Avoid Erial Road In Camden County Due To Oil Spill
- Meehan Talks To Local Vets About Combatting Sexual Assault In The Military
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Donald Rumsfeld About His New Book
- No Bail For Faith Healing Couple Charged In Son's Death
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta