A class of athletes has filed an antitrust lawsuit trying to prove that the NCAA and colleges conspired to fix the compensation for the use of the athlete’s likeness at zero dollars to the athlete.
“I think we did pretty good — this is our best time yet this season,” said Lindsay Sheehan, a freshman member of Pennridge High School’s women’s 4 x100 squad. “I know we can do better, but the weather wasn’t so great.”
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Ribbon Cutting To Open Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend Makes Guinness Book Of World Records
- South Jersey Man Charged With Multiple Sexual Assaults
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta