Prior to the Super Bowl, we were able to pay increased attention to the Flyers and the 76ers. Both of them showed signs of coming to life.
After being sidelined with a concussion earlier in the season, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Alex Smith is handling an uncomfortable situation well, saying he is ready to back up Colin Kaepernick in the Super Bowl.
Frank Gore ran for a pair of second-half touchdowns and the 49ers rebounded from a 17-0 deficit to beat the Atlanta Falcons 28-24 in the NFC championship game Sunday, sending San Francisco to the Super Bowl for the first time since 1995.
Colin Kaepernick ran for a quarterback playoff record 181 yards and two touchdowns in leading the San Francisco 49ers back to the NFC championship game with a 45-31 victory against the Green Bay Packers on Saturday night.
- Survey: 2013 College Grads Are An Average Of $35,200 In Debt
- Oklahoma Tornado Rated EF-4 By National Weather Service, Second Strongest Ranking
- Motorists Advised To Grin and Bear Delays as A.C. Expressway Work Proceeds
- Trash Can Explosion Injures Man In Delaware
- Pennsylvania Convention Center Bookings Way Down For 2014-2016
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...