Officials say a man was arrested for smuggling $300,000 worth of cocaine into Newark Liberty International Airport from Peru.
The New Jersey Supreme Court has ruled that taking illegal, addictive drugs during pregnancy is not a form of child abuse.
Police in Delaware arrested and charged a man Friday afternoon after locating cocaine and marijuana hidden in his prosthetic leg.
Philadelphia police seized more than $1 million worth of heroin from a Northeast Philadelphia home Tuesday night, according to investigators.
A New Jersey man famous for winning several wing eating titles is behind bars facing drug charges.
Authorities say the distribution ring sent couriers via the New Jersey Turnpike from New York to Philadelphia, to bring the cocaine by car or SUV in secret, specially installed compartments to points in Northeast Philadelphia and elsewhere.
Twenty-five-year-old Roumik Banerjee of Kennett Square, Pa., entered the plea on Tuesday.
The Pennsylvania Attorney General says a former Hatboro police detective is under arrest accused of using his position of authority to steal evidence and use confidential informants to buy drugs for his personal use.
Police in Philadelphia are searching for two fugitives they say are connected to the homicide of a nine-month-old baby last year.
What started out as a typical bag inspection by officers on Sunday turned into an historic discovery in the three duffel bags arriving on a flight from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
Authorities say they’ve removed some 1,400 packets of synthetic drugs labeled as “bath salts” and similar products from shops on the Wildwood boardwalk.
At the top of the ladder are brothers Anthony and Michael Dennis and James Adams, who prosecutors say supplied cocaine to mid-level drug dealers who in turn sold the product on the streets of Chester and Montgomery counties and the city of Philadelphia.
Law enforcement authorities executed raids last month on more than twenty locations in three counties, seizing more than four pounds of cocaine worth more than $200, 000, plus more than $76,000 in cash, 12 firearms, a bulletproof vest, cars, a powerboat, and drug paraphernalia.
A 40-year-old former US Air baggage handler has been sentenced to prison for conspiring to smuggle cocaine in to the country on a US Air flight to Philadelphia from Jamaica in 2009.
New Castle County police say they have arrested a man and a woman on drug charges following a monthlong investigation.
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta