Clinton Global Initiative
Chris reviews the Broad Street Run, The Phillies blowout loss to the Marlins, the latest news on the Benghazi terror attacks, and potential snags in the plan to privatize Pennsylvania’s state owned liquor stores. He talks to Phillies Manager Charlie Manager, Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna on the Monday Morning Matchup, and National Security Analyst, Ed Turzanski.
Chris talks about Obamacare’s impact on part time employment, a Wynwood homeowner confronting robbers with a hand gun and the city of Philadelphia’s plan to sell advertising in public space. He also talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece, Comedian Mitch Fatel, and Garry Schrum and Jim Steele from Heritage Auctions.
In addition to world leaders meeting at the United Nations, the Clinton Global Initiative is also having its annual meeting in New York City. A former area Congresswoman is meeting and greeting to further her cause.
- Delaware County SPCA Offering Free Pet Adoptions For Vets And Military Families
- Google To Roll Out New Feature That Allows Users To Send Money Via Gmail
- Nutter's Tax Plan For Philadelphia School Funding Introduced in City Council
- State Police: Missing Montgomery County College Student Found Safe
- Officials: At Least 1 NJ Bar Under Investigation Served Fake Alcohol To Customers
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta