Chris is suspicious of Senator Pat Toomey’s secret negotiations of gun control legislation as well as the media coverage of the Kermit Gosnell trial. He talks to Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch, Frank Gaffney from the Center for Security Policy, Author Richard Miniter about his book, Leading from Behind, and President of the Heritage Foundation, Jim DeMint.
Cliff Lee allowed two hits in eight scoreless innings and the Philadelphia Phillies scored twice in the second inning to win their first game of the season with a 2-0 victory over the Atlanta Braves on Thursday night.
The Phillies will look to avoid their first 0-3 start since the 2007 season and a sweep in Atlanta as they wrap-up their series with the Braves on Thursday night.
Cliff Lee looked sharp, but the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Philadelphia Phillies 1-0 Friday night.
The Phillies look to be better than they were in 2012, but will it be enough for the playoffs?
Chase Utley and Ryan Howard hit back-to-back home runs for the second consecutive day, but rookie Jackie Bradley Jr. and the Boston Red Sox roughed up Cliff Lee in a 7-6 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Sunday.
Cliff Lee gave up five runs — two earned — and six hits in 2 2-3 innings in the Phillies 6-2 loss to the New York Yankees on Wednesday night.
The Phillies lost to the Twins, 10-6 in Grapefruit Leage action on Thursday.
Phillies rumored to be in trade talks to send Cliff Lee to Arizona.
Despite his 6-9 record, Cliff Lee should be considered a candidate for the Cy Young award.
The Phillies lost their second straight game to the Braves, 2-1 today at Citizen’s Bank Park.
Cliff Lee took advantage of some rare run support, throwing seven scoreless innings to lead the Philadelphia Phillies past the slumping Atlanta Braves 5-1 on Saturday.
Cliff Lee tossed seven sharp innings to earn his first home win in nearly a year and the Philadelphia Phillies completed a three-game sweep against the major league-leading Washington Nationals with a 4-1 victory on Sunday.
Matt Holliday hit a three-run homer and Jake Westbrook won his fifth straight start to lead the St. Louis Cardinals to a 4-1 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday night.
Slumping slugger Ryan Howard singled home the winning run in the ninth to give the Philadelphia Phillies a 5-4 comeback victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday.
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...