Freddy Galvis and Erik Kratz helped rally the Phillies past the Cincinnati Reds 3-2 Sunday afternoon.
Cliff Lee pitched seven scoreless innings and Jimmy Rollins drove in a pair of runs as the Phillies beat the Arizona Diamondbacks 3-1 Saturday night.
A day after a demoralizing 12-run loss at home, the Philadelphia Phillies delivered just the kind of well-rounded victory manager Charlie Manuel had been seeking.
After a disastrous Sunday at Citizens Bank Park which saw them lose to a bad Miami team 14-2 and learn that starter Roy Halladay is dealing with shoulder discomfort, the Phillies are now in San Francisco to open a seven-game road trip with the first of three against the Giants.
The Phillies will turn to Cliff Lee Wednesday night in Cleveland as they look to bounce back from Tuesday night’s drubbing in the series finale between the two teams.
After taking two of three in Miami against the hapless Marlins, the Phillies are now in Cincinnati where they will open a three-game series with the Reds Monday night.
Angelo Cataldi and the 94WIP Morning Show announced their Winners and Weasels for the week of April 12th, 2013.
Chris is suspicious of Senator Pat Toomey’s secret negotiations of gun control legislation as well as the media coverage of the Kermit Gosnell trial. He talks to Tom Fitton from Judicial Watch, Frank Gaffney from the Center for Security Policy, Author Richard Miniter about his book, Leading from Behind, and President of the Heritage Foundation, Jim DeMint.
Cliff Lee allowed two hits in eight scoreless innings and the Philadelphia Phillies scored twice in the second inning to win their first game of the season with a 2-0 victory over the Atlanta Braves on Thursday night.
The Phillies will look to avoid their first 0-3 start since the 2007 season and a sweep in Atlanta as they wrap-up their series with the Braves on Thursday night.
Cliff Lee looked sharp, but the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Philadelphia Phillies 1-0 Friday night.
The Phillies look to be better than they were in 2012, but will it be enough for the playoffs?
Chase Utley and Ryan Howard hit back-to-back home runs for the second consecutive day, but rookie Jackie Bradley Jr. and the Boston Red Sox roughed up Cliff Lee in a 7-6 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies on Sunday.
Cliff Lee gave up five runs — two earned — and six hits in 2 2-3 innings in the Phillies 6-2 loss to the New York Yankees on Wednesday night.
The Phillies lost to the Twins, 10-6 in Grapefruit Leage action on Thursday.
- Pa. Game Expert Reminds Area Residents To Give Wildlife Wide Berth
- Police Tracking Latest Clues In Disappearance Of College Student From Montco
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Budget Expert: Christie Revenues Off By Nearly $1B
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...