Langston Galloway scored 18 points, surpassing 1,000 for his career, to lead Saint Joseph’s to a 74-55 victory against American University on Wednesday.
St. Joe’s now sits at 11-4 on the season, after finding a way to win on the road at Duquesne University last night, taking an 84-82 decision in overtime.
CJ Aiken scored 20 points as Saint Joseph’s University defeated Coppin State on Wednesday night, tying coach Phil Martelli for the most victories in school history.
Through ten games this season, St. Joe’s center-forward CJ Aiken has blocked 48 shots (4.8 per game), and that leads the entire nation.
Creighton (7-0) will present the biggest challenge by far on the Hagan Arena slate to this point.
Langston Galloway shot nine for 14 from the field, while making a career-best six of eight three-pointers.
CJ Aiken had 13 points and nine blocks as Saint Joseph’s University defeated Drexel University, 62-48, on Wednesday night.
Langston Galloway scored six of his 15 points in overtime and St. Joseph’s University opened the extra session with a 12-0 run to upset George Washington, 71-59, Tuesday night in the first round of the Atlantic 10 Tournament.
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...