“Get the money out of politics!” chanted members of nearly two dozen organizations in Love Park.
It is clear that Democrats have shown a greater propensity to spend money wisely with their campaigns and allied groups. At the end of the day, that is what America needs.
Sheldon Adelson, the largest foreign investor in China, has invested tens of millions of dollars in influencing the 2012 election and has vowed to spend $100 million to put his thumb on the scale for Mitt Romney in November.
In right wing politics, ALEC serves as the nexus between corporations and aspiring Republicans always eager to find access to additional campaign cash.
Saying they want to limit corporate influence on American elections, about a hundred demonstrators took to the streets of center city Philadelphia on Friday afternoon in an attempt to gather support for a Constitutional amendment.
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...