Police are searching for a suspect who assaulted a woman shopping inside a South Jersey store before he stole her car.
Two grown siblings who were sleeping upstairs in their Moorestown home Wednesday morning are lucky to have survived a fire that officials say started downstairs but spread to the attic.
Investigators say an argument between two female acquaintances ended with a stabbing in the parking of a convenience store in Burlington County early Wednesday morning.
Everyday, 50-year-old David Friedman of Moorestown, New Jersey, does at least one good deed.
Cinnaminson High School was evacuated when officials received a bomb threat Monday afternoon.
Detectives in Delran, Cinnaminson and Mt. Laurel are comparing notes after similar incidents were reported in all three towns.
A fourth person has pleaded guilty in the torture killings of a Burlington County couple in Camden.
Police and fire officials in Cinnaminson, New Jersey are looking for an arsonist who set fire to an arts-and-crafts aisle in the Cinnaminson Walmart around 2 p.m. Sunday afternoon.
Three New Jersey women are behind bars for a crime that is becoming more and more common, according to police. Authorities say they stole brass markers from the graves of veterans at local cemeteries and sold the stolen markers to a scrap yard.
A second suspect has admitted a role in the brutal 2010 slaying of a couple in Camden.
Earlier this month, a gas leak sparked an explosion that leveled a home in Cinnaminson, New Jersey. The homeowner opened up about her terrifying experience.
Cinnaminson police have now ruled out anything suspicious in the home explosion that injured a 97-year-old woman. PSE&G is looking at a possible gas leak inside the house.
At least one person was injured after a house exploded in Burlington County Tuesday night.
Acme markets plans to close five stores – two in the Philadelphia area and three in South Jersey – by the end of February.
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta