Taylor Kitsch (best known for his role on the TV series “Friday Night Lights”) plays the title character, a former Confederate captain weary of the Civil War who is mysteriously teleported to Mars.
This time, the CGI fiery-skull effects don’t contribute to the story: they are the story. And a yawningly flimsy one at that.
In honoring the grand tradition of British horror, British director James Watkins takes a refreshingly old-fashioned approach to the frightening elements in his period ghost story.
What are the end-of-the-year flicks that we’ll be flocking to during the holiday season and beyond?
“The Debt” is a remake of a 2007 Israeli thriller about a legendary hunt for a notorious Nazi war criminal that examines that ever-elusive boundary between legend and truth.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects