Now that the Obama White House and senior intelligence officials have reportedly admitted that they approved Susan Rice’s inaccurate talking points about the Benghazi terrorist attack being the reaction to a protest about a film rather than a terrorist attack, the investigation must go on.
As the politicians on the “left” and other persons on the political “left” insist that the election is over and that is why the rest of Americans should move on and drop the Benghazi, Libya controversy, those “leftists” need to understand exactly why the truth about the Benghazi terrorist attack needs to come out.
Paula Broadwell and Jill Kelley need to be removed from the top of the nation’s top newspaper publications and demoted to the likes of the National Enquirer.
Petraeus must either volunteer to speak as a civilian or Congress must subpoena the former CIA Director to speak to complete the Benghazi puzzle.
Rove has managed to spin himself a personal fortune in national politics. His reputation, however, does not match his accomplishments.
The newspapers that are not endorsing President Barack Obama are extremely brave. They are to be positively recognized for their courage to stand up against the onslaught of the liberal media which refuses to speak in the best interest of the country as the presidential election nears.
By now it’s obvious that Obama and his administration did not handle the situation correctly. Rather than taking a presidential stance during the horrendous incident, Obama kept his mind and actions on his 2012 reelection campaign and tried to alter the obvious reasons for the deadly attack.
The covert operation was declassified after the fact, by the Clinton administration.
The revelation shows how the CIA was able to get its hands on a sophisticated underwear bomb well before an attack was set in motion.
“X-Men: First Class” is absolutely exceptional, the fifth and best of the bunch.
Fair Game is a low-key, fact-based espionage mystery-thriller with a secret identity as a marital drama.
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...