Chris discusses the “Gang of Eight’s” proposal on immigration reform, the continued drama surround whether or not Beyonce lip-synched the inauguration at last weeks Presidential Inauguration, the Boy Scouts re-consideration of their policy banning gays, and accusations against New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez that he hired an illegal immigrant as an intern and travelled to the Dominican Republic to have sex with prostitutes. He also talks to Author Chris DeRose about his book, Lincoln: The Early Years.
Chris reviews the media coverage from yesterday’s interview with New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, debates proponents of more spending on rail lines and talks to Steve Forde, Policy and Communications Director for the Marcellus Shale Coalition.
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Pa. Senate Tackles Liquor Bill
- Family Of 10-Year-Old Boy Killed In Chester Accident Speaks Out
- Health: Study Shows Facebook Initiative To Boost Organ Donation Registration Worked
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...