“Maybe they have back pain, knee pain, they might have chronic headaches, ” says Dr. Amy Janke, assistant professor of psychology at the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia.
Researchers found that patients who had non-drug treatments for pain such as relaxation training, acupuncture, acupressure, massage, music or aromatherapy reported and average of 50% reduction in their pain levels.
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing