On another cold, slow weekend at multiplexes, ‘Warm Bodies’ was the hottest ticket.
“Stand Up Guys” doesn’t exactly fall down, but it doesn’t take off either.
Look for these mainstream titles to open on theatre screens during the first few months of 2013.
A caper flick with a narrative so arbitrary, scattered and disjointed, it’s like an intermittently entertaining prank is being played on the audience.
This under-the-radar (and, presumably, ironically titled) offbeat movie stumbles badly soon after coming out of the starting gate.
Some rather insignificant movies on this week’s home video list…
“Kill The Irishman” is a ho-hum crime biodrama about a mob war that seems so grindingly familiar that you’re almost sure you’ve sat through it before.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown