Before 2012 can disappear from our memory banks, how about a look back at the year’s most gratifying moviegoing experiences?
There’s a new set of DVDs that might make a nice holiday gift.
This threequel is a thoughtful and thought-provoking essay on modern-day morality, as well as a spectacular disaster epic, and a propulsive thriller with expert, dizzying action sequences.
So what do June, July, and August have in store for us as mainstream attractions compete for box office dollars? Plenty!
Film director Christopher Nolan, who has helmed the two previous Batman films — starring Christian Bale as caped crime fighter and his alter ego, Bruce Wayne — said Tuesday the Pennsylvania city will host filming for a third film for at least a month.
By now you’ve read or heard about the Oscar nominations. Well, KYW’s Bill Wine begs to differ — at least a bit.
- Bucks County Dedicates Global War On Terror Memorial
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Ribbon Cutting To Open Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend Makes Guinness Book Of World Records
- South Jersey Man Charged With Multiple Sexual Assaults
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta