A former marine who used the cover of the closing of the Willow Grove Naval Air Station for the theft of military equipment was sentenced in federal court for the crime on Thursday.
Federal prosecutors say US Marine Sgt.Christopher Cook of Lakehurst, NJ swiped nearly 60,000 pounds of aluminum helicopter pads and other metal objects between August of last year and February of this year.
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All