New data released by the state shows New Jersey’s property tax rates have been rising more slowly since Chris Christie became governor.
Governor Chris Christie underwent LAP-BAND surgery in February. Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl is On Your Side with more on the procedure.
Mantoloking mayor George Nebel says the heir to the British throne will take a short walk along Barnegat Lane, along the bay front, during a brief visit to town on May 14.
The proposal calls for expanding government-funded mental health treatment, requiring parental sign-off before minors can buy or rent violent video games and mandating would-be gun owners show government-issued IDs.
The magazine released its annual list Thursday. Christie also made the list in 2011.
Districts that provide students with laptops, cell phones or other electronic devices will now have to provide written notification that the device may track them.
According to a release, Christie signed a bill on Monday that prohibits minors under 14 years of age from using spray tanning facilities and prohibits minors under 17 years of age from using tanning beds.
A survey, done by The California Citizens Compensation Commission, says Tom Corbett was the highest paid governor in the U.S. in 2012.
Governor Corbett is in the middle of a political firestorm over his pending decision on whether to accept an expansion of Medicaid in Pennsylvania and there’s pressure on both sides.
The next big bet in Atlantic City won’t be on the casino floor. Instead of slot machines and table games, casinos are wagering the future is in online gambling.
Business was cooking at Meg’s Grill in Lavallette on Tuesday, an example of the progress Mayor Walter La Cicero mentioned at a press conference with NJ governor Chris Christie.
Gov. Christie announced on Friday that the U.S. government has granted a Natural Disaster Designation for 14 New Jersey counties following Superstorm Sandy, a snowstorm, a Nor’easter, a drought and other extreme weather between June 28 and Nov. 8, 2012.
There she is, Miss America, headed back to Atlantic City.
U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez did not answer questions or address a recent FBI raid on the office of a donor while speaking to New Jersey’s Chamber of Commerce in Washington.
Gov. Chris Christie is thanking President Obama for coming to New Jersey’s aid after Superstorm Sandy and remembering the 42,000 state residents still homeless since the Oct. 29 storm.
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta