The ruling freezes some $140 million set aside for housing projects.
There’s a call for the feds to look into a plan to hand operation of the New Jersey Lottery over to a private company.
The Christie Administration announced plans to award New Jersey’s lottery contract to a private company Friday.
The Christie Administration announced that FEMA Transitional Sheltering Assistance Program has been extended to April 5th.
New Jersey formally appealed a federal judge’s decision which put the brakes on the state’s plan to regulate sports betting, mostly through Atlantic City casinos.
Like Pennsylvania, New Jersey, is looking into taking the operations of its state lottery private. Assembly members held a hearing in Trenton to discuss the potential impact of such a plan.
New Jersey tax revenues are below what the Christie Administration had expected for the month of July, which could mean trouble for the state budget as well as proposed tax cuts.
- Local Red Cross Sends Help To Oklahoma Tornado Disaster Area
- Judge To Decide In Several Weeks Whether To Throw Out Corbett’s Case Against NCAA
- Choices For Controller Dominate Philadelphia Primary Ballot
- 3 On Your Side: Target & Facebook Launch Cartwheel Savings Feature
- Massive Tornado Rips Through Oklahoma City Area
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...