This is as good as “Star Trek” gets, the equal of any of the previous chapters. And that’s saying something.
What do moviegoers have to look forward to (or, perhaps, in some cases, dread) through the rest of May and into June, July, and August?
Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny may be unlikely action heroes, but they see plenty of action in ‘Rise of the Guardians.’
It was certainly a unique weekend at movie theaters, with a trash-talking teddy bear and male strippers lighting up the box office to the tune of nearly $100 million.
In a summer movie season full of comic book superheroes and supernatural creatures, it’s a relief to get the occasional movie focused on people like us.
So what do June, July, and August have in store for us as mainstream attractions compete for box office dollars? Plenty!
Movies rarely come along this immediately overbearing and obnoxious.
Unstoppable is, unfortunately, a long way from untoppable.
- Council Wants To Give A Break To Homeowners Appealing Tax Assessments
- Non-Conventional Housing Forum At Academy Of Natural Sciences
- Coalition Of Lawyers Plegde To Serve Low-Income Families
- FDA Regulations Change Sun Screen Packaging
- What's Cooking on 1060: Memorial Day Grilling Tips, New Book About Cheese
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...