Chris discusses the “Gang of Eight’s” proposal on immigration reform, the continued drama surround whether or not Beyonce lip-synched the inauguration at last weeks Presidential Inauguration, the Boy Scouts re-consideration of their policy banning gays, and accusations against New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez that he hired an illegal immigrant as an intern and travelled to the Dominican Republic to have sex with prostitutes. He also talks to Author Chris DeRose about his book, Lincoln: The Early Years.
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects
- National Immigration Rates On The Rise While Births Are On The Decline
- Former Hockey Star Reflects On Highs And Lows Of His Career
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Temple University Sophomore Puts School's Leftovers To Better Use