Chris expands the show to four full hours this morning by discussing the ongoing debate on gun control and media coverage of the Kermit Gosnell trial. He talks to Governor Tom Corbett from Chile, Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel from Miami, Michael Bronstein and Jeff Roe on the Monday Morning Matchup, and Dick Morris before he begins his new show on Talk Radio 1210.
Angelo Cataldi and the 94WIP Morning Show announced their Winners and Weasels for the week of April 12th, 2013.
Gov. Chris Christie continues to maintain a strong lead in his re-election bid. But the woman who wants to defeat him in November is gaining some ground in a new poll.
Sandy is being retired from the list of tropical storm names because of the catastrophic damage its massive size and strength caused along the East Coast last year.
A new poll finds Gov. Chris Christie remains popular in New Jersey, though his approval ratings have dropped slightly in recent months.
“And now, we need to move on,” the governor said.
Gov. Chris Christie says no one will be getting naked when Prince Harry visits New Jersey in May.
A new poll affirms Gov. Chris Christie’s record-high popularity as New Jersey’s governor, but also shows voters are split over whether he would make a good president.
Chris discusses La Salle’s win over Mississippi to advance to the Sweet Sixteen, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s stance on gay marriage, and the continued investigation of New Jersey Senator Bob Menendez. He talks to Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna on the Monday Morning Matchup and Lt. Gov Jim Cawley.
Three years after passage of a law designed to create medical marijuana dispensaries in New Jersey, supporters say the Christie administration has done all it can to block the measure’s implementation.
Not even Superstorm Sandy could wash away an historic tourist season last year in New Jersey.
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey has been approved to take over operations of the Atlantic City International Airport.
A survey, done by The California Citizens Compensation Commission, says Tom Corbett was the highest paid governor in the U.S. in 2012.
Before starting their work, the US Army Corps of Engineers needs permission from all oceanfront homeowners whose view would be blocked or their property values otherwise affected by the sand.
A pastor whose church hosted a town hall meeting with New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is seeking an apology from the governor.
- Police Release Surveillance Video Of Suspect In Fatal Stabbing Of Fruit Vendor
- Cherry Hill Country Club Sold For $10.1 Million
- CBS Philly Stations Kick Off The Summer Live From Atlantic City
- 3 On Your Side: Homes Selling That Weren't On The Market
- Survey Finds Philadelphia-Area Residents Eager To Revisit South Jersey Shore
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...