When runners finish a big race, they usually get medals, each one a literal badge of honor. Some runners are donating their medals to young people going through cancer treatment.
The show is returning to primetime this Friday on CBS to raise money and awareness for cancer research. Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has been following one young cancer patient who’s been part of the program from the beginning.
A chance encounter ended up saving a young woman’s life. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has the emotional reunion and heart felt thank you.
A health watch warning: A potentially deadly cough is spreading in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey, according to the state health departments.
A Montgomery County judge ordered a Bridgeport couple held for trial on Thursday on all charges for nearly starving their 6-year-old son to death.
Montgomery County authorities have charged a Bridgeport, Pa. couple with assault and endangerment for nearly starving their six-year-old son to death.
Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has been following the first fetal surgery patient at CHOP who was back in town for a special reunion.
The accident happened at Kelly Drive and Boathouse Row around 3:30 p.m.
The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is opening a new training lab today to give surgeons some cutting edge experience. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more on the hands-on training.
It’s the sixth annual patient prom event put on by the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia with help from the Joshua Kahan Fund.
An experimental drug used to treat childhood cancer is showing amazing progress. And it’s being put to use in Philadelphia.
Eight people were sent to area hospitals after a Route 64 SEPTA bus hit a van in Southwest Philadelphia Monday afternoon.
A 7-year-old girl is in critical condition after she was reportedly struck by a motorcycle in Northeast Philadelphia Thursday evening.
Authorities say, at around six o’clock, a car hit the boy at the corner of 60th Street and Baltimore Avenue.
The new report from the Centers for Disease Control says autism cases are on the rise, largely because of wider screenings and better diagnosis.
- Judge Orders Faith-Healing Couple Facing Murder Charges Be Held Without Bail
- Burned Kitten Fights For His Life As Authorities Continue To Search For Suspect
- Chris Christie's Wife: He'd Make A Good President
- State-Wide Ribbon Cutting Marks Opening Of Jersey Shore Season
- Paper Urges New Jersey Governor Christie To Make Rebuilt Beaches Free
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta