Montgomery County came in 35th among all counties in the US — the only Pennsylvania entry.
The Institute of Medicine, or IOM, has looked at the safety of childhood vaccines and a panel of experts reviewed their findings.
It is a definite medical concern: blood pressure measurements in children are not very accurate.
High blood pressure in children and teens is a growing problem but many parents don’t even think of it as a concern for their kids.
First lady Michelle Obama is getting ready to announce what the White House says are “public and private sector commitments” to improve children’s health as part of her initiative to combat childhood obesity.
New research has emerged from Finland that’s found that contact with dogs and cats at a young age was linked with fewer weeks of sickness or infection for babies and young children.
How much exercise is too much exercise? In the past that was not a very important question to ask because the vast majority of people stopped exercising when they were fatigued, but things have changed a bit.
Most people have never heard of it but retinoblastoma is a rare cancer that forms in the eyes of babies and young children.
High blood pressure is a problem in adults but what few people realize is that it also occurs in children. Make sure yours get checked.
According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, regular exercise can have a direct effect on a child’s success in school, academically.
High blood pressure is one of the most common conditions that adults deal with but when it comes to children it is often overlooked.
When a child complains ‘my belly hurts’, it could be the result of anything from too much candy to a serious infection.
We live in a society with many demands but it seems many of us are not doing a great job protecting our children from too much stress too soon.
Researchers compared flu-related emergency room visits in Children’s Hospital in Boston to Montreal Children’s Hospital in Canada, where shot recommendations were not expanded to include more kids.
Whether or not your child is getting food at school or you are making it at home and letting them brown bag it, there are certain staples you should make part of the lunch.
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Man In Critical Condition After Port Richmond Stabbing
- Christie Can Set NJ Election Date, Lawyers Argue
- Philadelphia Man Finds Sinkhole Filled With Green Ooze
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...