For parents, the annual New Year’s Eve celebration is a great way to give the little ones the experience of ringing in the New Year without having a tired child the next day.
A recent report seems to demonstrate that citywide efforts in Philadelphia against childhood obesity are working.
Lawrence and Stacey Wholaver are behind bars on drug and child-endangerment charges for allegedly using Stacey Wholever’s children as couriers for drug deals.
In Eddystone, a trio of brothers is asking the community to step up and help others, especially sick kids.
William Gonzalez is accused of exposing himself at his home to two female children under the age of 16 on several occasions over the past few months.
Do those permission slips you sign to allow a school to take your child on a field trip mean you can’t sue the school when something goes wrong?
The attorney for a woman who stripped naked with three of her children outside a suburban Philadelphia high school says an adverse medical reaction triggered the psychotic episode.
A new study from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has added to the relatively scarce information about how much salt American kids eat — and it’s too much.
Come September, along with ringing school bells, kid-friendly sports leagues in the Philadelphia area will be rolling out their fall season offerings for kids of all ages.
Police have one child in custody, and they’re looking for two others, after a violent home-invasion in the Hunting Park section of Philadelphia.
Sick of proud parents inundating your Facebook newsfeed with photos of their infants? There’s an app for that. No, really.
New birth numbers suggest more couples are waiting till later in life to have children.
Police say two young cousins camping with their families have been killed in New Jersey after a tree fell on their tent during a summer storm.
Mayor Nutter says that last year the program handed out about 2.8 million meals to about 90,000 young people, and estimates that about 40,000 more were eligible but un-served.
Families flocked to the Philadelphia Zoo Sunday. And fathers at the zoo talked about what Father’s Day means to them.
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Discontent
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta