The New Jersey man who just won a $338 million Powerball jackpot has resolved a child support debt.
The New Jersey man who won the $338 million Powerball jackpot owes about $29,000 in child support.
But the sweep netted more than that.
New Jersey authorities have arrested hundreds of parents who collectively owe more than $18.7 million in child support.
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida