chickies and petes
On Sunday, Feb. 3, Super Bowl XLVII will be broadcast from New Orleans, and it’s a safe bet you’ll be happily watching the game from one of these top Philadelphia area bars.
More than a dozen waitstaff and bartenders have signed onto an unfair labor practices lawsuit against Chickie’s and Pete’s.
A popular local sports bar chain in Philadelphia is accused of illegally skimming tip money from its waitstaff.
Whether traveling by train, plane or automobile for homemade pumpkin pie, keep in mind a few tips that will help you navigate the Philadelphia area this holiday season.
There’s no debate, the debate was the most important option on television.
It’s become a tired, old cliche: guys dragging an unwilling groom-to-be to a seedy strip club on his last night of freedom. But it doesn’t have to be that way, fellas. Check out these pasty-free ideas for a great night out with the groom.
Chris reviews the Eagles last minute win with Ray Didinger, analyzes the current polls in the presidential election with Jeff Roe and Jason Stanford on the Monday Morning Matchup, and breaks down a disappointing weekend in Houston with Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel. He also talks to Juliette Turner about her children’s book about the Constitution and Steve Moore, from the Wall Street Journal.
Chris discusses New York City’s ban of large sodas and the Pennsylvania Supreme Court’s hearing arguments on the voter ID law. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, the former Governor of New Hampshire John Sununu about the Presidential election, and CBS 3′s Beasley Reece about the Phillies surge and the Eagles home opener against Baltimore.
Between food giant Aramark and local partners like Chickie’s and Pete’s, and Melt Down Grilled Cheese, there’s going to be an even wider array of food at home games this year.
Today, instead of scarfing ballpark food that tastes like the box it comes in, enjoy a plethora of delicious options just for Philly fans.
These Philadelphia nightlife spots that will park your car for you just might challenge the idea that valet parking is a luxury service.
94WIP hosts debate the future of the four major Philly sports teams.
Rising gas prices are a pain for everyone, but you could be getting hit in more ways than you think. Pain at the pump is hurting local businesses in south Jersey, which could mean you’ll be paying more for the goods you need.
Developers have unveiled details about the new entertainment complex being bult on the former Spectrum site in South Philadelphia.
This year at the Linc, hungry Eagles fans will have more options than ever.
- Reproduction Of Historic Slave Ship Arrives At Seaport Museum
- Memorial Day Weekend: Jersey Shore’s First Big Test After Superstorm Sandy
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta