The mislabeled salads — a curried chicken salad and a vegan curried “chick’n” salad — were sold in 15 stores in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Jersey and New York, Whole Foods said. They were sold on Tuesday and Wednesday.
The “food police” have a new report on which meat is most likely to cause foodborne illness. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) announced that Suzanna’s Kitchen, a Georgia company, is recalling approximately 35,800 pounds of breaded chicken products.
A western Pennsylvania highway has reopened after a tractor-trailer crash caused 37,000 pounds of processed chicken to spill onto the road.
GIANT Food Stores and MARTIN’S Food Markets have recalled two varieties of chicken wings in response to a recall made by Tyson Foods Inc.
More than 20,000 are expected in Georgetown this weekend for the annual Delmarva Chicken Festival.
- With Gov. Corbett's Signature, Philadelphia Traffic Court is Out of Business
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Reveals Two Levels of Care By City
- New Jersey, Delaware Among States With Fewest Engaged Employees
- Health: Study Shows HPV Vaccine Effective At Reducing Cases Of Disease
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...