Udi Behr, the co-founder and chief designer of Philly-based jewelry design company loveandpride, has raised nearly $400,000 for the LGBT community in the seven years since the company was formed.
Just two days after hundreds of thousands of customers showed support for Chick-Fil-A restaurants, gay rights activists and supporters are having “National Same-Sex Kiss Day.”
Chris reviews yesterday’s Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day. He also talks to Victor Fiorillo from the Philly Post, and Social Conservative Phyllis Schlafly about her new book, No Higher Power.
Chris discusses the opening ceremonies of the Olympics, Newsweek calling Mitt Romney a wimp and he re-visits Friday’s interview with City Councilman Jim Kenney. He talks to Michael Bronstein and Jeff Roe on the Monday Morning Matchup and to Phillies Manager Charlie Manager one day ahead of the trading deadline.
Chris talks to Senator Pat Toomey on the Senate vote to extend some of the Bush Tax Cuts, Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece on the opening of the Olympics and Michael Vick sell his new line of clothes, and to City Councilman Jim Kenney on his proposed resolution to condemn Chick-Fil-A.
Philadelphia councilman Jim Kenney, in a letter, tells Chick-Fil-A president Dan Cathy to “take a hike and take your intolerance with you.”
What was Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy thinking when he thought that anyone cares about what he thinks about same-sex marriage? Whatever Cathy’s reasoning, he has a lot to learn about the separation of his business and the unnecessary preaching of his morality.
Chris is thrilled with Cole Hamels and the Phillies reaching a deal on a new contract. He also discusses the Parking Authority’s effort to soften their image, Councilman Jim Kenney’s attacks on Chick-Fil-A
By Jim Donovan: Chick-fil-A and Starbucks are offering free stuff today, Friday, July 13. Chick-fil-A is celebrating what they’re calling “Cow Appreciation Day” today. While it’s not a national holiday and we don’t get off […]
By Jim Donovan: O.K. all of you Chick-fil-A fans, have I got a deal for you. How would you like to get a FREE Chick-fil-A Meal once a week, for a whole year? Well now […]
Much ado has been made about fathers spending time with their sons, but what about father-daughter q-time?
The Pennsylvania Department of Health is warning the public of a potential measles exposure of Berks, Bucks, Delaware and Lehigh Counties.
Mama has hatched her eggs, and now everyone’s all atwitter with excitement.
A South Jersey fast food restaurant is proving to be quite a popular place and it’s not just because of the menu, either.
By Jim Donovan: Chick-fil-A is teaming up with Heinz and running a Free Fry promotion this Friday, March 4. Visit a participating local Chick-fil-A from 2PM to 4PM, say “Heinz Dip and Squeeze please” to […]
- Police Searching For Bank Robbery Suspects In Montgomery County
- Corbett: Dedicated To Finding Long-Term Solution For Philadelphia School District
- Brotherly Love: Chefs Compete In MANNA Guac-Off
- Montco Advocates For The Elderly Discuss State Funding Needs
- Delaware County Girl Takes Big Step Towards Recovery 1 Week After Lung Transplant Surgery
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...