The Miami Heat and Chicago Bulls are getting ready for Friday’s pivotal game 3.
But I also happen to think this: Playing without Derrick Rose in the playoffs could actually be a very good thing for the Bulls in the long run.
The Miami Heat’s 27-game winning streak was snapped Wednesday night by the Chicago Bulls, 101-97, when a furious comeback by LeBron James and his teammates fell short.
Joakim Noah had 23 points, 21 rebounds and a career-high 11 blocks as and the Chicago Bulls beat the Sixers 93-82 on Thursday.
Luol Deng scored a game-high 25 points and the Chicago Bulls beat the Philadelphia 76ers 93-88 Saturday night.
Luol Deng scored 24 points, Carlos Boozer added 19 points and 13 rebounds, and the Chicago Bulls beat the Philadelphia 76ers 77-69 on Tuesday night to avoid a first-round playoff exit.
The Chicago Bulls aren’t quite finished after all. They’re still in a dire situation, though. Luol Deng scored 24 points, Carlos Boozer added 19 points and 13 rebounds, and Chicago beat the Philadelphia 76ers 77-69 on Tuesday night to avoid a first-round playoff exit.
Chris discussed getting to the Sixers game through the chaos of the Broad Street Run. He talks to Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein on the Monday Morning Matchup, Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel and Entertainment Tonight’s Nancy O’Dell.
Spencer Hawes scored 21 points, grabbed nine rebounds and hit the go-ahead jumper late in the fourth quarter to help the Philadelphia 76ers rally to beat the Chicago Bulls 79-74 on Friday night and take a 2-1 lead in their Eastern Conference playoff series.
Chicago Bulls general manager Gar Forman is backing coach Tom Thibodeau, saying he had no problem with the decision to stick with Derrick Rose late in the playoff opener against the Philadelphia 76ers.
The Bulls won Saturday’s game, but they have lost their point guard for the rest of the season.
The Bulls have won home court advantage for the first round in the Eastern Conference playoffs, with the Miami Heat having lost Tuesday night.
C.J. Watson, starting for the injured Derrick Rose, scored 20 points and Joakim Noah added 13 points and 11 rebounds to lead the resilient Bulls to an 89-80 win over the Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday night.
Derrick Rose tied a season high with 35 points, and Joakim Noah had 11 points and 18 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to their sixth straight win, 96-91 over the Philadelphia 76ers on Sunday night.
It’s been a very successful homestand for the Sixers thus far and they’ll look to end it on a high note on Friday night when they host the Miami Heat.
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Bench Honoring Fallen Firefighter Michael Goodwin Unveiled In South Philadelphia
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Veterans Advisory Commission Holds Resource Fair At City Hall
- Movie Review: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...