The board that oversees Pennsylvania’s state-owned universities has given the green light to new contracts for thousands of faculty members and hundreds of sports coaches.
Faculty members at West Chester, Cheyney and the twelve other state-owned universities in Pennsylvania have overwhelmingly ratified a new contract agreement.
Faculty members at West Chester, Cheyney and twelve other at Pa. state-owned universities are expected to vote in early March on whether to ratify a new tentative contract agreement that would avert a strike.
Faculty and coaches at West Chester, Cheyney and twelve other state-owned universities have overwhelmingly voted to authorize their leadership to call a strike.
Dominique Curry is looking to continue his NFL career as a wide receiver for the Detroit Lions.
The chancellor of West Chester, Cheyney and Pennsylvania’s 12 other state-owned universities says cuts in state funding are threatening the system’s mission of providing an affordable college education.
A big weekend of college football highlighted by JoePa going for win number 400.
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater