Chester Community Charter School
All signs on Thursday were pointing to a potential settlement of a lawsuit filed several months ago by the Chester Upland School District against the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
The financial woes of the Chester Upland School District were front and center in the state capitol as dozens of parents with students at Chester Community Charter School protested a delay in state funding.
One of the two charter schools in Chester has filed suit in Commonwealth Court, seeking millions of dollars it insists is owed to them, either by the Chester-Upland School District or the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Police have charged a member of a Pennsylvania charter school’s behavioral staff with asking an underage student to send him nude pictures of herself.
- Judge Orders Faith-Healing Couple Facing Murder Charges Be Held Without Bail
- Burned Kitten Fights For His Life As Authorities Continue To Search For Suspect
- Chris Christie's Wife: He'd Make A Good President
- State-Wide Ribbon Cutting Marks Opening Of Jersey Shore Season
- Paper Urges New Jersey Governor Christie To Make Rebuilt Beaches Free
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta