After thirteen years, the “Scary Movie” flicks comprise one sorry franchise.
Look for these mainstream titles to open on theatre screens during the first few months of 2013.
Next week promises delivery of a couple of long-awaited TV series.
Chris examines the end of the PLCB’s wine kiosk program, fact checks if secretaries really pay more taxes than billionaires and talks to Phillies Play-by-Play TV Announcer Tom McCarthy about the state of the team heading into the playoffs.
Chris talks to former Vice-President Dick Cheney about his new book, In My Time. He also talks to Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel about winning their 5th straight division.
Chris talks to Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein on the Monday Morning Matchup about the President’s popularity and deficit reduction plan and Ray Didinger about the Eagles loss in Atlanta. He also discusses the case of the lesbian burglars in Upper Darby who claim they were thwarted by a lion.
Chris analyzed last night’s Republican Debate and speaks to Adam West about Philly Comic Con this weekend.
Chris sleeps through the new FAA air traffic controller mandates. He talks to Phil Levota and Jeff Roe in the Monday Morning Matchup about the debt ceiling and Donald Trump and asks Charlie Manuel about the Phillies win over the Marlins yesterday.
A flower shop with a unique look in the Mayfair neighborhood of Philadelphia has been picked as a location for an independent film being shot in Philadelphia and South Jersey.
Chris recounts his experience at Phillies opening day, talks to Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel and Shonda Schilling, the wife of Curt Schilling. He also debates the comparison between Libya and Iraq on the Monday Morning Matchup and prepares for the President’s visit to Bucks County on Wednesday.
Chris is in Clearwater, FL for the second and final day at Phillies Spring Training. He talks to TV Broadcaster Tom McCarthy, Left Fielder Raul Ibanez, General Manager Ruben Amaro Jr and other great guests.
The world reacts to the earthquake in Japan and tsunami warnings. Chris has a man crush on Rand Paul for calling out government bureaucracy and Jeff Greenfield stops by to talk about his new book ‘Then Everything Changed’
On today’s show Chris spoke with CBS3′s Oren Liebermann about the Philly priest abuse scandal, discussed faith with Steve and Cokie Roberts, and gave Charlie Sheen legal advice with Robin Bond
Sheen has had his ups and downs in the media world. But it is a little tough to figure out which one it is right now. His hit CBS show, Two and a Half Men was temporarily cancelled, so he created his own show.
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Highlights Two Levels of Care By City
- Marcos Camacho, Notorious 'Kensington Rapist,' Sentenced to 50+ Years in Prison
- Police Search For Bank Robbery Suspect In Montgomery County
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...