Chris reviews Hillary Clinton’s testimony before Congress about the 9/11 Benghazi attacks, previews Manti Te’o's interview with Katie Couric, and assesses New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s latest turn against President Obama. He also talks to Adam Kredo from the Washington Free Beacon.
Thoughts to ghouls, ghosts and candy take over around Halloween. Here are a few of the bone-chilling (and lighthearted) classics to get you in the mood.
The economy may be rebounding, but it’s apparently come too late for some recognizable business names in South Jersey.
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes