Numerous polls show that Americans, with the steepest income gap of any developed country, are concerned about the growing trend but are divided over what to do about it.
Charles Plosser says the economic outlook is for modest growth and declining unemployment in our region.
“I expect to see only modest declines in the unemployment rate,” Charles Plosser told the breakfast gathering, “probably little change over the rest of this year but then gradually falling to 8½, perhaps 8 percent by the end of 2012.”
But there was bad news, too — on employment.
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects
- National Immigration Rates On The Rise While Births Are On The Decline