Charles Carroll High School
Once inside her old high school, 16-year-old Samantha Pawlucy apparently didn’t feel comfortable enough to stay.
A 16-year-old high school student who says she was humiliated for wearing a Mitt Romney t-shirt returned to the classroom this morning.
Sam Pawlucy, a 16-year-old sophomore at Charles Carroll High School in Port Richmond, was allegedly removed from geometry class because she was wearing a Romney-Ryan campaign shirt.
Sam Pawlucy may not be old enough to vote but unlike many undecided, this 16-year-old high school sophomore knows exactly who’d she vote for.
- Christie: Great Progress Made But Until Folks Are Back In Homes It’s Not Where I Want It To Be
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Ribbon Cutting To Open Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend Makes Guinness Book Of World Records
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...