Finding a deal when renting a car isn’t always easy, but some customers may be driving away thinking they’re getting one only to be hit with extra charges when they bring the car back! 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan explains.
Investigators don’t know if it was stillborn or born alive; an autopsy showed it was 27 to 29 weeks.
Federal authorities have charged 13 people in a sex slave ring that forced young Mexican women into prostitution in New York and New Jersey.
Massachusetts officials are filing criminal and civil charges against a driver whose bus crashed into a highway overpass in Boston, injuring 35 high school students and chaperones returning to the Philadelphia area from a trip to Harvard University.
A municipal police dispatcher and a school district employee are among 25 people facing charges in New Jersey after authorities broke up an alleged drug ring.
Court papers in Dauphin County show the charges against Zayd Issah were filed March 10. The charges include two counts of forgery, two counts of conspiracy and four counts of theft by deception.
Scottdale police say John Saunders drank 52 bottles of whiskey valued at $102,400 by the Bonhams auction house in New York.
Police say a Pennsylvania woman has been charged because she allowed her 3-year-old son to handle a gasoline pump, and the child sprayed fuel onto himself.
Charges have been filed relating to a fatal accident that killed a mother and her daughter in Camden County last week.
Authorities said Friday that 27-year-old Philip Becker of Douglassville, and 28-year-old Michael Benner Jr. and 25-year-old Joseph Samsel Jr. of Limerick, are charged with multiple counts of burglary, criminal trespass, receiving stolen property and related counts.
First it was the airlines, then hotels. Now, one city is considering tacking fees onto dining out.
A New Jersey man faces an extradition hearing in the state on charges for killing his father and stepmother in western Pennsylvania.
They wanted to take a trip, but instead got taken for a ride! You heard about it first here on CBS 3, would-be-travelers that paid for vacation packages that they never received.
A central Pennsylvania man faces robbery and assault charges after he allegedly stuffed a bag of frozen shrimp down his pants and attacked a grocery store security guard.
New Castle County police say they have arrested a man and a woman on drug charges following a monthlong investigation.
- CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Says Her Computers May Have Been Tampered With
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- La Salle University's President To Step Down In May 2014
- Philadelphia Author Wins National Science Fiction Writing Award
- Man Injured After Box Of Ammunition Explodes In Delaware
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...