The scheduling of the Conclave — the meeting of the College of Cardinals to elect a new Pope — is still in the works.
The diocese said Monday that Archbishop Charles Chaput decided the Rev. Joseph DiGregorio is suitable for ministry.
Archbishop Chaput is a man of tremendous energy. At 66 years of age, he walks with a quick step, and his mind eagerly embraces complex issues.
Charles Chaput is returning to Colorado before taking on his new role leading the Catholic Archdiocese of Philadelphia.
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater