On Monday, the $2.4 billion resort found it could not break the law of supply and demand as it filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Camden.
One of the more celebrated splits developed this year between the Philly Pops organization and its world-renowned music director, Peter Nero.
Hostess, the maker of Twinkies and Wonder Bread, plans to go out of business, lay off its 18,500 workers and sell its snack cake and bread brands.
The tumultuous Frank McCourt era is over for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
With the news that the Philadelphia orchestra was filing for bankruptcy still ringing in the city’s ears, some patrons of the arts shared how they were handling the news.
The world-renowned Philadelphia Orchestra will be filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
Sometime in late May, the shop at Broad and Chestnut will be closing. It’s one of about 200 stores on the company chopping block.
Teamsters’ drivers and the machinists union are re-voting today on proposed contracts they previously said ‘no’ to with the prospective new owner of the Philadelphia Inquirer and Daily news. Another ‘no’ vote could throw the […]
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia