Centers For Disease Control
Data from the CDC suggests Americans are increasingly obese, despite the fact that they are exercising more and smoking less.
There have been numerous studies about chronic fatigue syndrome but no one is quite sure what causes it. In fact, it is often a diagnosis made when other common causes of fatigue are ruled out.
The Centers for Disease Control found that six times as many persons died from methadone overdoses in 2009 than in 1999.
Disturbing new numbers released by the Centers for Disease Control show that a majority of Philadelphia’s new HIV cases already have full blown AIDS at the time of diagnosis.
Dr. John Painter, with the Centers for Disease Control, says the goal of the study was to pinpoint where food inspection resources would be best spent.
A new survey from the Centers for Disease Control finds in the past month, more than 4 percent of people say they’ve nodded off while driving.
Methadone accounts for 2% of painkiller prescriptions in the US but it is involved in 30% of deaths by prescription painkillers.
Parents in Pennsylvania and around the country are getting the message, that childhood vaccinations are worthwhile.
The latest study on obesity is out, and the news for Pennsylvania isn’t pretty.
Republican politicians continue to work against HPV vaccination despite its ability to prevent thousands of cases of cervical cancer and resulting deaths.
The World Health Organization recommends that women breastfeed for the first six months of life. But what do most women do?
The new report from the Centers for Disease Control says autism cases are on the rise, largely because of wider screenings and better diagnosis.
The question is: are people being treated for depression because they are coming to the doctor after seeing direct-to-consumer advertising?
The $54-million campaign is designed to get smokers to stop, and to prevent those who don’t smoke — especially kids — from starting.
The American Academy of Pediatrics is recommending that all boys between the ages of 11 and 12 receive the three-dose vaccine for the human papillomavirus or hpv.
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Reveals Two Levels of Care By City
- New Jersey, Delaware Among States With Fewest Engaged Employees
- Health: Study Shows HPV Vaccine Effective At Reducing Cases Of Disease
- Easton School Board Eliminating 43 Positions, Including 19 Teachers
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...