Center for the Protection Of Children
Seeking to make amends for the Penn State child sex abuse scandal, the university said it has given more than $1.1 million in football bowl revenues to its new center for child abuse research and treatment.
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia